Animations are an extremely versatile learning resource, and your use of them depends on what you want to achieve.
If you want to liven up an eLearning course and help your learners remember information more effectively, then you can embed an animation into an existing course.
Face to face training
If you want to set the scene for a face-to-face training course you can start the event with an animation, or it could be used as an introduction to an activity or quiz.
Animations can be delivered as stand-alone micro learning, delivered at the point of need. Also, if you want to assess learning, animations can be uploaded to most Learning Management Systems (LMS) and be conclude with a short assessment.
Lime Vine animations are great induction resources. A link to an animation can be delivered to people’s inbox and they can view it as and when they need to.
Conferences or webinars
If you are running a conference or webinar, an amination running on loop is a great way to start the event while delegates are gathering or logging onto the webinar. The animation will add a dynamic edge to the start of your event.
If you are delivering a presentation using tools such as PowerPoint, you can embed an animation into the slide deck at any point.
Basically, the possibilities are endless.
Our animations provide the most cost-effective solution to your teams learning and development needs.
A 2-minute animation including your logo at the start and the end of the video and a customised call to action is just £999.
Further amends and colour changes are an additional charge and discounts are available on purchase of multiple animations.
Bespoke 2-minute animations start at £5000.
- At Lime Vine we would work with you on agreeing the topic, messaging and outcomes you want to achieve.
- We will then write the animation script, including design suggestions, for your approval. This will be amended based on your feedback.
- Stage three is the creation of a visual storyboard. This will be aligned to your colour palette and brand guidelines. Further to any amends and on receipt of your approval we will progress to animation stage.
- Animation brings the storyboard to life, and you will receive an opportunity to adjust timings and make any final minor amendments.
- On signoff of the animation, we will then create your bespoke MP4 file and send it to you to add to your suite of dynamic learning opportunities.
No, when we supply animations they are yours and are in perpetuity.
If you require any amendments to the animation this can be arranged, at any time, for an additional charge.
Standard animation – logo and CTA
If you purchase an animation that includes insertion of your logo and call to action, you will have receipt of the finalised version within 2 working days of our receipt of your files and instructions.
If you require additional amends, such as colour changes or minor content amends, you will receive the final animation within 5 working days.
If you would like a bespoke 2-minute animation this has a minimum three-week lead time from the conclusion of the briefing meeting and receipt of your brand guidelines.
All final version animations are produced and provided in MP4 file format.
Why not get in touch?
We’d be very happy to answer any further questions you have or discuss a project you have in mind. Simply fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.